Quaker Waterprofing Additive
|QUAKER Waterproofing Additive
Additive for waterproofing stucco coatings
Quaker Waterproofing Additive integrally waterproofs stucco, plaster and other portland cement based materials through unique chemical reaction that occur during the cement hydration process. The waterproofing that occurs is permanent and will not break down over time due to ultraviolet exposure. When used in a stucco system (base coat and finish) Quaker Waterproofing Additive will increase durability and performance for the life of the stucco.
- Stucco base coat and finish coat
- Below grade parge coat for negative side waterproofing
- Portland cement plaster for inside fountains and ponds
- Brick, stone and block mortars
- Stick-on stone applications
PACKAGING AND YIELD:
- Integrally, permanently waterproofs
- Reduces shrinkage
- Protects finishes from efflorescence
- Improved freeze/thaw durability
- Cost effective
- Excellent longevity and durability - proven performance
- Improves color uniformity and retention
- Improved workability of mixes
QUAKER WATERPROOFING ADDITIVE is packaged in 16 oz bottles, 1 gallon jugs and 5 gallon pails. Material should be dosed at a rate of 16 ounces per 100 lbs. of portland cement. Material should be thoroughly mixed prior to use. When using with Quaker Stucco, add 1 pint per 5 bags of finish coat.
SHELF LIFE: One year in original unopened packaging.
CAUTION – FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY:
Consult MSDS and package label for additional safety and use information.
Technical Product sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet
call IPA Systems, Inc.
at 800.523.3834 or
or email us at: